Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CD Countdown Questions and Answers

Dear Eric
I saw you for the first time in Joseph in Boston. I was overjoyed to read you are finally coming out with your first CD. How was that process for you? What made you decide to finally do it, and dare we hope for possibly more in the future?
Sincerely,
Karine from Chelsea, MA

Hi Karine-
Yes- I have been meaning to get a CD out, but work always prevented me from spending enough time to do so. I hope to do another one in the next couple years for sure. I hope you like this one due out soon.  Thanks for coming to Joseph!

From Nancy, St. Louis, MO
What has been your favorite role to play, and why?
What has been your most challenging role to play and why?

Hi Nancy-
I have several favorite roles and shows but all for different reasons. Some for the challenge factor (Jesus), some for the fun (Joseph), and some for the material (Les Mis, Miss Saigon, Evita). They are all special in different ways!

Dear Eric,
Would you ever consider auditioning for the new Les Mis tour or for Phantom in the future?
Charlie and her two darling daughters in Fallon Nevada.

Charlie and Girls,
I would love to be involved with either of those shows at ANY time. They are wonderful pieces!! Keep your fingers crossed!



From Katherine, Houston, TX
Can u ask him out of all his hats which is his favorite?
Katherine-

I love my B-Day-Detroit-hat!!
:-) Eric




From Fletcher:
What are your fond memories of playing Chris on Broadway with Joan Almedilla and Marius in Les Miserables with Lea Salonga?

Hi Fletcher-
Joan was a beautiful Kim and person too. It was easy to fall in love with her every night.

Lea and I had a great time singing some of the most beautiful musical theater written, and she was a fantastic Eponine and a wonderful person as well. The funny thing about your question is that both Lea and Joan died in my arms every night, and that is my most vivid memory of them that I have... I guess it could be "fond". :-)

The "Saigon" stage door was across the street from David Letterman's theaters stage door, and we shared the street on which he would do his crazy segments. I always looked forward to that.

Dear Eric,
Can you talk about your experiences with the Brindlebeast project? What has been the process so far and why does the process interest you?
(Anonymous)

This has been an artists dream to be able to help create and work with such wonderful people on such an incredible piece of theater. The collaboration continues to grow as does our Brindlbeast "family", thanks to all of you who are supporting it. Our next work session will be in January, and then again in March where we will be presenting it to the VIP's of the industry. Here we go!

Dear Eric,
What ONE word would you use to describe your reaction to the news that Brindlebeast was being developed as a vehicle for you? Let’s go Brindlebeast!!!
Jeannine from NJ

There is a song in the show that my character sings called "Lucky Ones". When you hear it, it pretty much sums it up. Thanks Jeannine! Yes - GO BRINDLEBEAST !!

When you are on the road, what are the 3 things you make sure you bring with you, to remind you of home?
Posted by Anonymous

I don't know if I even bring three things,
but I do usually have my scarf with me that
my Mom knitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment